altRaise was created to raise funds for all people, content creaters, speakers, etc. altRaise is different from other fund raising sites, because we will not censor, or take down any fund raiser, and we will not block anyone's accounts.
altRaise's fund raising campaigns are currently hand picked, but you could send in your requests to this email, firstname.lastname@example.org. altRaise gives 95% of the profits to the recipient, and the other 5% of the money will go right back into altRaise.
altRaise is run completely on crypto coins.
Makes youtube videos on right wings beliefs, and has recently created his own podcastDonate
Popular right wing youtuber, and reporter making apperances on the Rebel Media, and other showsDonate